Liebster Awards is way of acknowledging other like-minded individuals who are working hard to make waves in their own areas of interest. This award exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. It is not only a way to be discovered but also a way to support other bloggers in the blogging community. The award is passed on to other bloggers so that others get to know them. The word liebster has German origins. The word “liebster” has several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome, sweetheart etc.
Kid Friendly Europe 101 has been nominated by Voyager. Voyager is an amazing travel blogger couple from India that is truly passionate about sharing their travels around the world to their readers.
After you receive a nomination and accept taking on the award you then must:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you (in this case, KidFriendlyEurope)
- Create a blog post on your site and display the Liebster award logo
- Answer the 11 questions assigned by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new bloggers for the Liebster Award (ideally the ones who have less than 200 followers but after some research, I realized that this varies)
- Give your nominees a list of 11 questions they have to answer to keep the love going
- Notify the nominees
- Post your Liebster award blog post link in the comments column of the blogger who nominated you (in this case, KidFriendlyEurope101)
- What 3 words describes you the best?
I feel that I am Energetic. I am definitely an explorer and people-person too.
- Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging since I have written some sort of articles & reviews of places that we had been. Plus we travel everywhere with our children and I wanted to share our travels to other parents.
- From where does your blogging inspiration come from?
From my articles/reviews that would I would write when travelling with my kids
- Who is your favorite blogger?
I love Two Monkeys Travels & WorldwideWithKids
5. How do you keep your content original and interesting?
My family and I are in a new country with LOTS to see and do. So to us everything fresh and new.
- What are the best things about your blog?
Give parents ideas and tips for when travelling in Europe.
- What is your favorite social media?
- Which is your dream destination and why?
Honestly I have quite a few dream destinations, but I would say my all-time dream destination is right where we are now in Europe. And we are currently still exploring.
- What do you like the most – Mountains or Beaches?
- What is the most amazing thing you have ever achieved?
After 7 LONG years I finally completed my bachelor’s degree.
- How can you make a difference to make this world a better place?
I can make a difference by exploring the world and showing how amazing people are from everywhere.
- Nominees were selected in no particular order.
- There are many more we wanted to nominate but 11 is what they said, so sorry!
- Compass & Fork
- Walk A Boot
- Pretty Wild World
- Two Scots Abroad
- Camera Karrie
- While I’m Young & Skinny
- The World With Chris & Sarah
- Two Monkeys Travel
- Letz Fly Away
Here are the questions to our nominees:
- Out of all the countries you have visited, which one did you like the most?
- What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
- If you can take someone with you in your travels, who would it be?
- Bike or Train?
- What/Who inspires you to travel this world?
- What is the best memory that you have while traveling?
- If you could give someone $1,000,000 who would you give it to?
- Apple or Samsung?
- What is the scariest thing you have experienced while traveling?
- Name the top 3 most beautiful beaches you have visited.
- How did traveling change your life?
To the nominees: Please know that we always enjoy reading your work and we do try not to miss any of your postings. We would be honored if you accept this as we did as we’ve chosen you all with care.
Thanks to Voyager for the nomination, and thanks to all the inspiring bloggers that we have nominated for being so creative! Please leave your Liebster award blog post links here in the comments below as we would love to have a look at your answers. To all our readers, if you are not nominated, but want to answer any of the above questions or wish to comment, please do so. We will be happy to read them. Please know, your time and comments are like fine treasures to be cherished forever! Thank you.