THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD…
KidFriendlyEurope101 has been nominated for the Versatile Bloggers Award! Thank you so much to WorldWideWithKids.com for nominating us!
A little history on WorldWidewithkids and I: I had Googled “Saarburg With Kids” and her amazing blog popped up with what to do there. I had NO idea that we would be their guests at Landal Warsburg! It was nice to meet people in person! She and her family are certainly a joy to be around with. Very nice family and my children loved playing with hers.
Now, let’s move to the rules:
- Display the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice.
- Provide links to your nominees and tell them that they have been nominated.
Facts about myself:
- I have lived in 4 countries (USA,Germany, Greece & Saudi Arabia)
- I served in the US Navy.
- My degree was originally going to be in Psychology but I changed it to Sociology. (My school even messed up and sent me the wrong degree when I graduated! ha)
- I absolutely love working with people!
- I am a Disney-fanatic! I don’t mind watching Frozen a million times with my Elsa-fanatic daughter
- I have traveled to 25 countries ALL over the world.
- I would rather be traveling than be at home.
And now, my nominees for the Versatile Bloggers Award are…
- Submerged Oaks
- Raw & Wild
- Dream Wander Believe
- Mapping Megan
- The Daily Adventures of Me
- Cooking Lisbon
- The Well Travelled Man
- Millie Goes
- Travel Break
- Wanders Travel
- True Nomads
- Adventure In You
- NYC Food Gals
- Sydney Event Blogger